Skip to main content

Death's Sting

Oh be careful little blogger what you blog.  Yesterday I blogged about my petty problems in light of the will of God.  Less than twelve hours later, my words are being put to the ultimate test.  My dear brother-in-law is with Jesus.  He passed away from pneumonia complications Tuesday night.  Oh the shock.  Oh the heart break watching my sister-in-law and wife come to the awful realization that death had snatched husband and brother at just 57 years of age. 

But we do not sorrow as those who have no hope. 

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage