Skip to main content

A New Blogger

Saying there is a new blogger is no great news in our day.  There are probably thousands of new bloggers each week.  This new blogger is different.  He is a man I respect.  He is a preacher that I love to hear preach.  Each time I return to my homeland of Northern Ireland, I anticipate greatly the enjoyment of fellowship with he and his wonderful church family at Millisle Baptist Church.  I am also looking forward to reading his blog posts in the coming days.

Here is a taste:

There is no way to get through the Christian life unscathed, there is no immunity from adversity, no free pass from the frequent pain that living in a broken world brings to our door. Anyone who tells you that trusting in Christ brings protection from problems and pain and life shattering things is either sincerely misguided, or is the cruellest of liars.

Find Pastor Andrew Roycroft's blog Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage