Skip to main content

Are Sex Chromosomes Real?

How to Stump a Liberal: Are Sex Chromosomes Real?

NAPP NAZWORTH , CP POLITICAL ANALYST


If you enjoy stumping your liberal friends, ask, "are sex chromosomes real?" and watch them squirm.
In a 2013 debate at American University, dissident feminist Camille Paglia told a remarkable story of an argument she had with fellow feminists in the early 1970s. When she remarked that males and females have hormonal differences, her colleagues told her that hormones are not real, they were only made up by a conspiracy of male scientists.
"I felt as if I had fallen down a rabbit hole in Alice in Wonderland," Paglia recalled.
Liberals are down that same rabbit hole today on the issue of sex chromosomes.
As the transgender debate has heated up over the past few weeks, I've asked several of my liberal friends if they believe sex chromosomes are real. Disturbingly, none have answered thus far.
In the current debate over transgender bathroom use, acknowledging that sex chromosomes are real and that there are differences between a penis and a vagina would be to concede the conservative position, which would be to acknowledge there are objective reasons for bathroom use policies based upon biological sex differences.
Read the Rest HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage