Skip to main content

Are You Booked for the Right Destination?

Milan Schipper, who is a student in the Netherlands, ended up finding a really great deal on a flight to Sydney, and decided it was just too good to pass up. Schipper boarded the flight, only to find out hours later that he had inadvertently flown to Nova Scotia’s Sydney airport not Australia.

This story turns out well because Milan has subsequently been offered free tickets to the other Sydney.

It does beg the spiritual question:  Are we booked for the right eternal destination?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage