Skip to main content

Love is Amazing

Love When's

By Jared C. Wilson (original article found HERE)

When is God love?
When you are in tribulation, Love will bring you back to himself (Deut. 4:30).
When you are surrounded by the enemy, Love will keep you from evil (Deut. 23:9).
When you are invited to honor, Love will keep you humble (Matt. 14:8).
When you are judged, Love will justify you (Rom. 3:4).
When you are slandered, Love will vindicate you (1 Pet. 3:16).
When you die, Love will deliver you (Prov. 11:7-8).
When you are raised, Love will transform you (1 Cor. 15:50-51).
God is Love at all times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage