Skip to main content

Really?

Ken Copeland and Jesse Duplantis, on the December 29th, 2015 broadcast of the Believers Voice of Victory claimed that God gave them their private jets because you can't talk to God in commercial airliners. In other words, they claim that they have important conversations with God which would otherwise be impossible if they were flying coach.


The God who spoke through a burning bush, a donkey, and a still small voice, if He chooses can't speak to someone because they are sitting in coach?  Does the ridiculousness of such an assertion not make it obvious that if they are really talking to someone that it isn't God?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage