Skip to main content

From Erika Anne's Facebook

One of the Teachers at our Academy, Erika, posted this excellent article on her facebook today.

This is the true face of the Sexual Revolution. I apologize in advance.

Jonathon Van Maren

It’s sobering and frustrating to consider that each and every time social conservatives raised the cultural alarm throughout the last five decades, pointing out that each new manifestation of the Sexual Revolution would lead to devastating consequences, they were written off with derisive laughter. They were accused of “provoking a moral panic,” or being “stuck in the past” or “too prudish.” The “slippery-slope” arguments of aging moralists were simply dogmatic hysterics to be ignored, if not mocked.
Unfortunately, the briefest of cultural overviews reveals that those who sounded the alarm were not crackpots, but prophets.
Read the Rest HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back After Vacation

There are few days in my life when I am more pathetic than the first day back to work after vacation.  My personal pity party is quite something to behold.  What is lacking is a good old dose of perspective to remind me that my "griefs" pale in comparison to what most of the world faces each day.  It took a comic strip to give me that perspective this morning.

Marriage